5/7/08

In honor of 12 years

12 years of marriage, you're still the one!

IN THE BEGINNING...
1990 at Helaman Halls BYU, I am so glad I have this picture!

Jump forward 5 years after missions....dating Feb. 1995

Tom and I when I took him home to New Mexico for his birthday

Spring 1995 Taking my younger siblings to the zoo...I feel really old now! :)

This one just makes me giggle...

In NM again Summer 1995, Joani is so cute!

Dec. 1995 Sally, Tom, Becky, and ? Do you remember this Bec?! :)

Right after we got engaged Feb. 1996

One of our engagement shots that Mike took in Santa Fe...I LOVE New Mexico!

Wedding day St George Temple April 27, 1996. What a great day to start a forever family!

Fall 1997 Timp Cave (hard hike to do when you're pregnant!)

June 1998 Savannah 6 weeks old, Matt & Terri's Wedding

Nov. 1998 St. George, we LOVE to go there!

Oct. 1999 Sydney is here! Baby Blessing in NM

Dec. 1999, I had a hard time finding pictures of JUST Tom and I

April 2000 St George, Zion, like I said, we love it there!!

2000 New Mexico (I may have the year wrong on this one??)

Oct. 2001 Zack is here! Ward Halloween Party, Provo

Nov. 2001 Zackary baby blessing, Provo

Fall 2002 Provo Canyon

July 2003 Balloon Festival, Provo

Fall 2003 Provo Canyon

Spring 2004 Summer is here! Baby blessing, Provo

Summer 2004 Salt Lake City, Temple Square

Fall 2004 Santaquin Canyon

Dec. 2004 SLC Temple Square

Fall 2005 Cascade Springs

April 2006 St George, Zion National Park, we go there for many anniversaries!

2006 Savannah Baptism, Lehi

Summer 2007 Cannon Reunion Chama, New Mexico

Fall 2007 American Fork Canyon

And FINALLY 2008, this is SO Tom!

We've come a long way baby!

11 comments:

2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

Wow! What a great chronology! Hooray for the beginning of eternity!

Terri said...

Congrats on 12 Years!!! You guys are just as cute now as you were then!

BrookeLynn said...

You guys are so cute. I love your pictures. You have such cute kids too. 12 years, WOW, and to think it goes by so fast and you think wow, when did all this happen. Kids, houses, jobs, so much and so little time. Congrats on 12.

Unknown said...

April 27th is the best day isn't it... We were married that same day (a few years later) and it was a gorgeous day.
I love the pictures.

Kendra said...

Sal - I love the pictures. Tom is so funny!! Happy Ann! All the hair jumped of Tom's head and onto yours. Ha ha

The Stewart's said...

wow!!! 12 years you guys look great! i love the slide show

Anne Marie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 12 years is definitely something to be proud of. You guys are such a cute couple.

Wendy said...

So fun - I love the evolving hair styles!! Happy Anniversary!

Mindy said...

I love this entry! It makes me want to cry! You and Tom are the cutest and I'm so happy you have each other. Your family is beautiful and we must be freaking old if we could be married for 12 years!?!@

Kelli Proctor said...

WOw! YOu guys are so cute! Loved the pics! THanks for sharing!

Athack77 said...

12 years and counting. The pictures are gret thanks for sharing them with us!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed