5/11/08

Happy Mother's Day

To all the wonderful women in my life, hope you have a great day!

To my mom, Ellie Miller, you are the nicest, most selfless, peacemaker, loving person I know! Thanks for being my mom and the best nana!!! I have learned so much from you! I love you!

Savannah, "Nana, you are very, very, very, very sweet and I love you very much!"
Sydney, "Nana, you are very, very nice and I like you the way you are so please don't change."
Zackary, "I like you. You let me play with the guys (toys). "
Summer, "I like Nana, she lets me play in the backyard."

To my second mom, Joani Cannon, you are such an incredible person, thank you for treating and loving me like a daughter, you are the most creative, understanding, caring person I know! Thanks for being my mom and the best grandma!!! Thanks for all you have taught me! I love you!!

Savannah, "I love all the clothes you sew for me. You are the very best grandma in the whole wide world!"
Sydney, "Grandma, I love you. You are the best grandma ever and I like Bapa. I love all the things you sew for me like my baptism dress."
Zackary, "You are nice. I like when you read books to me and send us packages."
Summer, "I like to play with her."

3 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Mothers Day to YOU! You are one of the supermoms I know. You work, find time for your 4 kids. Make time for them as individuals, serve in the church and serve your friends. You keep your family grounded and fill your home with laughter. I am glad to call you my sister. I hope you have a wonderful day too!

Anne Marie said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a sweet post. I love the kids' thoughts about their grandmas.

Athack77 said...

Happy Mother's Day too. You're a great mom who has always been an inspiration to so many of us, especially me. Love ya!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed