5/13/08

Mother's Day Pix

Queen for a day...so I got a call from Albertsons that I should bring Zack and come to the store on Sat. 5/10 because they chose Zack's essay about why his mom should be queen for a day. They gave me a rose, had him read his essay to me, and took our picture. How "presh" is my little bud?! I love you Zack!

On Sunday the family gave me their presents...I absolutely love gifts that my kids make, look at how excited their faces are, I love it! Zack made me a magnet with his thumb print. Cute!

Sydney made me a book with all kinds of sweet words about her mama!

Summer gave me a picture and frame, decorated with fingerprints!

Savannah cross stitched for me!!



All my greatest blessings and treasures! The ones who made me a mom!

And my sweetheart, couldn't have done it without you! :) Thanks for taking a nice picture with me on Mother's Day...not sure if the sarcasm comes across...seriously though, thank you for the kitchen aid, I have wanted one for years! You're the besssssst!

Sydney was taking these pictures and I kept getting mad at Tom and had her take more. I had to explain to her that it wasn't her fault the pictures weren't great...it was daddy's! But that's just the way he rolls! The first picture is his "poop" grin! Nice!

10 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE the pics of you and Zac!

Angie said...

I love all the gifts the kids made for you, they are better than any store bought gift. Atlie made me a candle holder with tissue paper on a jar, then told me she wanted to give it to her dad! Nice Huh? I got a Kitchenaid too, now I have to figure out how to use it!

Terri said...

Yep... Cannon Male
I'm glad you had a wonderful mothers day the best part is what you already have, your little ones!

Anne Marie said...

Love all the pics of you and your kiddos! Laughing about the pics of your hubby (maybe you shouldn't tell him that if it encourages him).

Mattamorphasis said...

Oh, I didn't realize Tom was making faces. Doesn't he always look like that?

Jennifer said...

Cute pics! Nate does the same thing to me in pictures. It's a near impossible to get him to "just smile"!

Sara Corinne said...

You're such a good wife to Tom, faithfully taking care of him... even though the accident has left him brain dead. At least the twitching and drooling isn't evident in these photos!

Athack77 said...

Alberstons' must have known how wonderful you are by reding Zack'a essay; no wonder you won! I'm glad your mother's day was wonderful. The poop shot is hilarious!

Sally said...

I forgot to mention another great mother's day gift...

Tom cleaned the house, folded 10 loads of laundry, and let me sleep for 2 1/2 hours! Awesome!

Mindy said...

I want to know what Zach's essay said! That is soooo cute. You are an amazing mom!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed