2/9/09

Church-Couples Dinner-You asked for it!

On Saturday we had a fun dinner at the church. I brought my camera but forgot to take any pictures! I was sad 'cause how can I blog without pictures??? Well, to my happy surprise some fun people took pictures for me!!! Yay!! Thanks to all involved! Enjoy!


Cute Collette and Nate

Aw, Jason and Ryan!

Getting close - Jillyn and Jodi!!!! I love this one!

The food was amazing...and yes, I did indulge!

Sherrie, Chuck, and James. Sher-I loved your table set up- beautiful!!

Um, Jillyn...get a room! HAHA

Chuck and Jodi, so sweet!

Love it! Nicole and Jason, (and Sherrie) you party animals!!

Thanks for taking these fun pictures and letting the night live on forever on blogger! Ha! :)

I LOVE blogging...

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a fun night! We are in a branch. In Midvale. There are like 20 people in it it feels like. We don't do fun stuff like this. :(

Nik said...

Ryan and Jason sort of look "gayish"! We were cracking up when you said you were soooo sad you didn't take any pictures!!!

Allison said...

Jillyn, you go girl! Some saucy pictures of that chick! I wanted to see Sally and Tom! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jillyn Whitehead said...

Okay, so maybe there is such a thing as too much tongue. And, yeah, I think Ryan and Jason look sort of "gayish", if by "gayish" you mean super happy and in love. Thanks for the blog Sally. Good times...

Sherrie said...

Had I known I looked like a laughing hyenia, I would have deleted that one, but then everyone is looking at Chuck behind me, right?

Sally said...

Ah, Sherrie, you look cute! And yes, everyone's looking at Chuck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed