2/19/09

Haircuts, Temple Square, and emotions!

2/16- My cute friend, Gina, cut my hair for a trade of babysitting! She is so nice! When I got home Sydney was upset because she has wanted her hair cut for months! So we called Gina and got Sydney in. When Sydney came home Savannah decided she wanted hers cut too! SOOOO, we call Gina again...luckily she was free most of the day! Thanks G!!!! So here we are, all matching hair, well, except for Summer, I am keeping her hair long for now.

And I am Gina's babysitting slave for a while! :)

Cute sisters/twins...Sydney and Savannah

Do they even look like me?

Since it was a holiday we went to Temple Square and walked around. It was SO fun! Savannah was adorable, she was bouncing around and said, "Mom, I am so happy, I must be feeling the spirit!" Kids fill my soul!!!





Love this view from the top of the Joseph Smith building. Can you tell Sydney is nervous? She is scared of heights like her mom!


Savannah helped Summer when her legs were tired.











Savannah and Zack talking before the Joseph Smith movie...I had no idea what I was in for...have you ever seen this movie?


Are you overwhelmed?
Think your life is hard?
Do you have problems?
Do you complain?

Well, if you haven't seen this movie about the life of Joseph Smith then you NEED to see it! I cried so hard I had to cover my mouth, the sobs were out of control! Granted I had PMS so my emotions were slightly more intense (haha). The life of this amazing prophet is just so incredible, inspiring, motivating, and full of sacrifice. I came out of the theater just feeling so grateful to him and his example, and so humbled for complaining about my problems! I have no trials, that I can really call a trial! I just hope when the REAL trials come that I have enough faith, and deep faith, to endure them well.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sally this is a fun post. Love the three matching haircuts, they are so nice.

don't youjust love the rich heritage we have as LDS people? I do. I always feel so happy to be a part of it all when I walk around Temple Square. It is just such a beautiful spiritual place to be.

The Movie is amazing. I think we should all see it about once a month, don't you? I have only seen it twice, not nearly enough. I will lvoe it when it comes out on DVD someday.

Kristina P. said...

I love the haircuts! You all look so chic!

Angie said...

I love all of your haircuts!

Heather H said...

Very cute haircuts!

Autumn said...

Love the hair. I still haven't seen the new Joseph Smith movie. I guess I really need to.

Bates Blogger said...

Your kids are so beautiful!
And I know what you mean about the movie. It really is incredible. We saw it in Vermont at Joseph Smith's birthplace. It's a beautiful church history site.

Tyra said...

Your hair looks beautiful Sally. You look so young. The girls look adorable. See how much they love and admire their mom. They want to look just like you.

Terri said...

Blarg... My think didn't tell me you updated till today. The hair looks so cute, I'm due for a cut, mabye I should call gina too :)
I enjoyed the Temple pics, So uplifting!

brobrofamily said...

I LOVE the hair!!! WAY CUTE!!!!You could always pull off short hair!! YOu look so young I swear you haven't aged!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed