2/26/09

Happy Birthday Tom

Happy 30-something birthday!

What I love about you;

Your skill at building a fire anywhere

Your strength!

Your love of outdoors

Your spiritual side

Your smile

You are a freak! :)

You're a great dad

Your eyes

Your helpfulness

You loved me THEN

You love me NOW

Glad you are MY "EC"

Your creative talents

Making us laugh

Being a child at heart

Dedicated to family

Dedicated to faith

Happy Birthday Tom!!!






More pictures to add to this post later...

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!

Jeremy said...

Happy bird day Tom!

brobrofamily said...

Happy birthday to TOM!!! Hey I still remember the fun time painting my basement with him!!!

Allison said...

Wow! I think I love Tom now! Hope your birthday was great Tom! Count your blessings, you guys have such a beautiful life!

Virginia said...

Happy belated birthday to you Tom, from the Fabers!!! And Sally, you are so full of poetic love and beauty. I just want to be like you.

Autumn said...

Happy birthday to Tom. I love how you have pictures for everything you love about him. So fun.

Terri said...

Great post, I love the old pictures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed