2/18/09

Valentine's Day

Tom let me sleep in, great start to the day! He went to the store and got supplies for a fun Valentine's breakfast, put paper down on the table for the kids to decorate, made pink heart shaped pancakes, and got each child a box of chocolates. SO sweet!


Kids decorating the table

Summer helped with the pancakes

The first one Tom cooked came out like this! The miracle heart!

The spread

The kids opened a package from grandma and bapa, they love to get packages. I heard them all squealing and saying, "We love grandma's packages! We love the crafts!" It was darling. Thanks grandma and bapa!!!


Happy Love Day!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

What a fun Valentine's breakfast. You always do so many fun things. I love it. Your glasses look great!!

Allison said...

I would love to eat that big fat heart pancake! When I come to visit, will Tom fix me a big fat heart pancake?

Tarin said...

What a cute table! Very creative. I bet the kids LOVED it.

Sally said...

YES Allison! When will you come visit???? :)

TimothyMiller said...

Looks like so much fun!! I think you always do the cutest things with your kids

Mindy said...

So cute Sal! Your family always does such fun things. Your kids are so lucky to have such great parents! Do you need me to tell them that? Hahaha.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed