2/7/09

Quotables

Sydney- "Mom, why do you like the computer more than us?" (me *gasping*)

Zack- He was pushing on the tip of his nose and said, "This is 'cart-lidge'." I said, "What?" He said, "You know like sharks are made of 'cart-lidge' " I love how he said the word, he's into sharks right now.

Zack- "I can't stop saying words in my head." (me- "what kind of words?") "Like the word man." (Oooo kaaaayyyy.)

Sydney
- "Mom, why do we have to drive a van? It embarrasses me!"

Summer and Sal- "It's time for bed Summer." "No it's not"..."Yes. It is." "Fine then I'll never brush my teeth again!"

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My husband HATES minivans! He must have been embarrassed as a child too!

V and Co. said...

too cute!

Terri said...

Your reply to syd should have been. Because the computer doesn't require food, It shares well with others and doesn't make messes! Sorry I'm a stinker!

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed