2/10/09

SAHD

Since blogger is not letting me add new quotes I am doing this QUOTE as a post. :) I don't know if things are funnier when you're stressed but it sure seems like it!

Tom and Sally
- So I have been teasing Tom about being a great SAHD (stay-at-home-dad), he does the laundry, cooks, cleans, and when I come home he is still in his pj's!! I love that he totally understands me! So...a few days ago I come home and he is in "civilian clothes" (aka NOT pj's) and I praise him for that. He says, "Yeah, I've been dressed for most of the day!" We laughed hysterically while I teased him..."Glad you weren't naked for most of the day!"

Guess you had to be there...

12 comments:

girlsmama said...

I laughed!!

Kevin said...

I don't know, those naked days sure cut down on the laundry. I'm glad you guys are like that too. When I am "ready", Michelle always asks where we are going.

Bonnie said...

It is great that you can trade places and see what it is like from the other side of the coin. I hope things are progressing towards getting that second income. hang in there!

Unknown said...

It is our RIGHT to stay in yucky clothes since we are going to get drooled on, snotty noses wipes on us, food squished on us, etc! It's a good trade off to not have to look cute everyday.

Julie Markham said...

You think he's doing laundry? Heck no! He's watching DS9!

Sally said...

I think he's actually into British Premiere Soccer right now! :)

Suzanne said...

Oooh, I want a SAHD.

brobrofamily said...

hey sounds like fun times. Jeff was a SAHD for a year while I went back to school. It was good for him. He realized that stay at home Mom's DONT have it easy!!

brobrofamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deputymomof6 said...

I wouldn't mind a maid. I was hoping to get one for Valentine's Day, but I didn't get one. Dang it. If I could afford one, I would hire Tom!! LOL, I always come home and strip down and then put on pajamas. My kids know not to even talk to me until my pajamas are on. Sad, huh?

Laura said...

I would LOVE to play tonight, but I have to work:(
Let's skip FHE one night and go play---since I work Tues Wed Thurs night and Friday half day.

I miss you guys, love, Laura

Laura said...

That's so funny.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed