2/11/08

Dates with Mom

Every Monday night Tom and I take turns taking our kids on "Dates".  They love it, we love it! But you will only see pictures of my dates with the kids because Tom doesn't want to "ruin" the date by stopping for pictures!  :)  Family Home Evening works better for us on Sundays, for those of you who were thinking, "MONDAY NIGHT!"  So I took Zack to Boondocks (which is a fun place to play games), I love how serious his face is while riding the motorcycle!





Zack showing his prizes, he actually won more tickets than I did!  And I was really trying to win him some!!
Summer was clapping in the car on the way to the Bean Museum!  My poor baby needs my attention!!!
My baby and me


3 comments:

Laura said...

Look how skinny your face is getting!!! What fun dates, your kids are so cute. We need to get together next week when Mindy comes!

V and Co. said...

too cute sally!

Bates Blogger said...

I love this idea! We'll have to try it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed