2/24/08

Visit with BYU friends

Monday Feb. 18th, there was no school AND I got to visit with some friends that I have known for 18 years!!  Now I feel old!  It is nice to live in Utah because we get to see a lot of friends, who have family here.  But when we get together it's like not a day has gone by and we're all still living in the dorms at BYU...then I look over and see that my kids have literally made a pool of syrup on the table next to us (we were at IHOP).  Overall I must say my kids were good, I didn't come away from the experience crying, which usually happens after being out with them.


Shauna, Mindy, Laura, and me.

Sydney & Zack having fun
Summer & Savannah (why does Summer not smile for me???)



2 comments:

Laura said...

It was great to see everyone again. Love you Sally Ann!!!

Laura said...

Sally, I was just thinking today of you and how lucky you are to work. Today was a day I wish I was working full time. Let's trade for a while!!! thanks for your encouragement, I love you, Laura

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed