2/26/08

Tom's Birthday!

We did our traditional birthday donuts in the morning, always fun! Then Tom left for work and found some treats in his car, then at work he found his office decorated, by me and Sydney the night before, and more treats! I want to be the "biggest loser" which means he can't lose more weight than me! Then I met Tom for lunch at Chilis. It is so nice to spend some time together, alone!





Surprise party for daddy!


The kids all wore the t-shirts they picked out for him.


They discontinued Daiquiri Ice at Baskin Robbins, we had to settle for Heath ice cream. Tom has been getting the Daiquiri Ice flavor every birthday since High School! Sorry babe!


Shouldn't Summer be happier??



I saw this on a friends' blog and thought it was great! So here's to Tom!

The Facts were these...

What is his name? Thomas Collins Cannon
How old is he? 36
How long have you been married? 11 Years
How long did you date? 15 months, but I knew I wanted to marry him right away! He wanted to make sure he had a life plan before committing...after 10 years of school it's a good thing we didn't wait! :)
Who eats more sweets? That's hard because we both love to have treats! But if there are treats around Tom can't stop eating them! So I'm going with Tom!
Who is taller? Tom (6'1) Sally (5'3) HA!
Who can sing better? Neither of us really can, but at least we try! FHE song time is totally hilarious!
Who said I love you first? Tom
Who is smarter? Ummm, we are pretty much the same
Who does laundry? Me, but Tom helps fold
Who pays the bills? Me and that's only fair since I spend the money!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Tom does the yard stuff, we only have grass so far, no garden.
Who cooks dinner? 70% Me, 30% Tom, but he always helps clean up.
Who drives? Tom
Who is more stubborn? We are both first borns...so it's a tie. I'd still give it to Tom though, our family jokes about the "Cannon Stubbornness"
Who asked who out first? I asked Tom out 3 times before he asked me, and he's lucky because I had a 3 strike rule, I ask a guy out 3 times and if no reciprocation then BYE!
Who kissed who first? Tom, and for the record he is the best kisser, and I should know!
Who proposed? Tom, it was where we had our first date and he was so sweet!
Who has more siblings? Me (9) Tom(4)
Who wears the pants? That's funny because Tom never wears pants, he wears shorts! I agree with what I have heard others say...the husband presides but the wife conducts!

I love my Tommy! He is so funny and energetic and crazy! I am so grateful to have him forever, there will never be a dull moment! He is an awesome father and my best friend. He is my strength and example! Thanks for being mine, hon! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Jen Stewart said...

Wow! You guys have been up to all kinds of fun stuff! I'm jealous! Syd is so cute! That first picture of Savannah at the aquarium looks just like you!

Happy Birthday to Tom!

Laura said...

What a great picture of you & Tom. What a great way to surprise your Man--decorating his office, surprises in his car---how fun!

Wendy said...

Awww! Sally that's so great. Being happily married is just the best thing in the world. I so want your Tommy and my Kenny to get to meet each other. I think they would amuse each other!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed