2/26/08

Tagged!

Here are the rules. Four people will be tagged. You have to answer the questions, then post on the person tagged, let them know they are tagged, and then they post the answers on their blog. It is always fun to learn more about people!!!

10 Years ago...
Mostly newlywed (22 months), I was expecting my first baby Savannah, working as a Special Ed teacher at Springville High School (Go Devils!), living in Provo while Tom was going to BYU, and we taught Sunday School at Church. Oh and I thought I was old and fat!!! HA!

5 Things On My To Do List Today...(only 5???? ok how 'bout I start when I get home from school)
1-Send the girls to piano lessons then get Summer from Daycare
2-Get dinner ready, try to tidy up a bit, while blasting music from my itunes
3-Throw in a load of laundry, make sure kids aren't creating more mess, check Blogs!
4-Eat dinner, Clean up dinner, read scriptures, do homework with the kids, bath time, get kids in bed, give my honey a birthday kiss! then get on the treadmill while I watch Biggest Loser (it's SO motivating!)
5-Sorry that was 17 things!! :)

If I were a Billionaire...
I would pay off all my relatives houses/student loans/debts.
I would quit work and have 6 more babies, at least!!!
I would have a housekeeper so I could just have fun time with the family.
Go on vacations/travel.
Go on church missions with Tom as many times as possible, over and over!!

3 Bad Habits...
1-I pick the split ends on my hair, it drives everyone crazy!!
2-I am perpetually late!
3-I like to watch Days of Our Lives...did I actually just write that!!!!!???? SHHHHHHHH!

5 Places I've Lived...
1. Milton Keynes, England
2.Toronto, Canada
3. Maplewood, New Jersey
4. Miami Beach, Florida
5. Los Alamos, New Mexico

5 Jobs I've had...
1. Fast Food joints in USA and England!
2. Various Retail in Malls
3. Custodian at the BYU Marriott Center
4. Babysitter for most of my life
5. Special Ed Teacher

Things Most People Don't Know About Me...
I have a green card because my parents are British and I was born there, I want 10 babies (just kidding everyone knows that!), I have never broken a bone in my body or even been in the hospital overnight (except to give birth), I had a 4.5 minute grand mal seizure 6 years ago (I should be dead), I don't like to sleep alone EVER-even growing up when I had my own room I would sleep with my sister, when Tom is gone I have the kids sleep with me OR I stay up all night, yes I am afraid of the dark and being alone. I HATE heights, maybe because my dad lifted me up over the railing on top of the Twin Towers when I was little!!!! And I don't care if I never get on another airplane my entire life, I hate them, and if I do have to I better be sedated!


Now to TAG 4 people...
Heidi
Wendy
Suzanne
Michelle


6 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

do i post my reply here or on my blog? sorry im slow:)

Athack77 said...

I really enjoyed learning about you, thanks for sharing!

Wendy said...

I have the exact same question... where do I put my response. Let me know and I'll do it!

V and Co. said...

too cute! love ya

Sally said...

Sorry for the confusion, you post the answers on your own blog then tag 4 people. :) Have fun!

Heather H said...

That was fun to read, its great getting to know more about you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed