3/5/08

I Love Sundays!

Sundays are so rejuvenating and refreshing! Besides a few mishaps during sacrament meeting it is so amazing. Three hours of church may seem long to most but it really builds me up. I notice such a difference when I miss it because of sick kids. Tom and I are both in Primary and we love it! Tom does Weeblos and teaches the 11-12 yr old boys (there are 14 boys!) I am one of the secretaries. We have fun working with the kids and adults! It's weird to have 3 of our kids in senior primary with us, Savannah and Sydney have to come up to me 10 times during sharing time, to give me a hug! I love it though! Summer is in junior so she follows me around when I do the rolls, I can't say no to her! We have no kids in nursery! (I am sad...Tom is happy!) This past week I was thinking about how Heavenly Father takes care of us! Sometimes He calms the storm and other times He lets the storm rage and calms the child. That is so true, I have been on both ends of that. I feel so blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I cannot imagine life without that knowledge. It helps me in every aspect of my life. Going to the temple is like stepping into a piece of Heaven! What a blessing to have Temples! Even though there are many trials in life I am so thankful to have the church! I think it is the best way to live life! Yesterday when I got home from work I found the Ensign (church magazine) and couldn't put it down. There was a special tribute to President Hinckley, I felt sad all over again and yet happy to have had his influence in my life, what a wonderful Prophet! The Ensign this month is all about the Savior, I felt so lifted up. If anyone needs a copy please let me know and I will send you one, or you can read it online from the church website (a link is on my blog). Just wanted to share how thankful I am to have the gospel in my life!

7 comments:

Kate said...

I would love to help you with your blog! I do teach Photoshop Elements classes too. Email me and I will give you all the details. k8delahunty@netscape.net!

Wendy said...

Hey Sally, thanks for writing your testimony - it was so uplifting to read!

Love ya!
Wendy

Laura said...

Beautiful and inspiring. I better get a hold of an Ensign. Thanks for your inspiring message.

Heather H said...

You know if you would like one in nursery or even one in pre-nursery-roam-the-halls-for-three-hours I would let you borrow mine! I need to get a better attitude about Sundays so thank you for sharing.

V and Co. said...

i now feel happy, thanks!

Sally said...

I would LOVE to borrow yours! Let me know when you need a break! :) I know church is hard when you have babies...

I have a good life said...

Sundays are the best! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed