3/7/08

Tom's date with Savannah

I think it's funny that Tom doesn't like to take pictures...and when I say funny I mean crazy...maybe I over do it! The other week we were on a date and he said to me, "You better not have the camera! :)" I laughed. So on Thursday when he was getting ready to take Savannah out to "Color Me Mine" I said, "PLEASE take pictures! Even if it's with your phone!?" He said, "No way, it ruins the date! And I won't do it just for your blog fodder." HA! I was a touch mad but let it go. When they got back Tom pulled the camera out of his pocket and I jumped for joy...literally. I was shocked. He said, "I had a change of heart." That's right you did! He also said Savannah kept saying 'this is the best day of my life'. How cute! My Savannah is full of life and energy, she has gotten into the habit of shaking her arms out of control when she is excited. It was funny at first but now we are trying to help her break the habit. Flashback story...I took the kids to see Enchanted while Tom was doing scouts one night and Savannah "flapped" her arms the whole time, she shook the seats. I must admit that was cute. She does NOT get that kind of energy from me. Anyway, here are some pics from Tom and Savannah's date, WOO HOO!






Thanks Tommy for taking these!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Love the pictures, what better way for the kids to remember those precious memories than through photos. Savannah is so darling!!

V and Co. said...

oh good husband points for tom!

Athack77 said...

Sometimes Chris harasses me about the picture thing to, but you never know when you need a visual of a memory. What a great dad, and beautiful daughter!

Heather H said...

That looks like a fun date!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed