3/26/08

Summer's Birthday Week?

We went to my mom's house for dinner on Sunday and had a party for Summer. (I can't believe my baby is 4...sniff)


Savannah in her typical spot, on the computer!

Nick and Summer

Summer, Syd, Atlie, Macie


Think she's excited??

Summer and Hannah (my clone). My siblings and I used to (and still do) tease Hannah about really being my child, not my sister! We are mean! Isn't she cute?


Sydney and Atlie, cut from the same stone...partners in crime...but they sure are cute!

And then there's Zack my sweet little man!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hannah is SO your mini-me! It is a little crazy how much she is your clone!

Cannon Clan said...

hannah looks so grown up man it has been a long time since you were living in the basement and savannah was a baby!

Athack77 said...

Birthday's are the best with family. BTW- my address is:
215 Estate Drive
Alpine, 84004

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed