3/10/08

What I did ALL day Saturday...

I was so tired of the "collections" of junk etc. in my girls room that I finally decided to tackle it. 12 hours later I am still not satisfied but I could not do one more minute! I cleaned out (and organized) the closet, under beds, dressers, shelves, and desk. Not to mention all the piles of things along the walls and any nook and cranny Sydney could put "treasures". I thought I was going to go crazy, I had the worst migraine. By the time midnight rolled around I had 3 FULL huge bags of garbage and 3 bags for DI. I probably should've gotten rid of much more! Poor Summer and Zack, I only stopped cleaning to feed them.


BEFORE... this picture does not do it justice!! It was much worse!


the closet...


AFTER...

5 comments:

Laura said...

Miss Organization, I am jealous. You are amazing. You get more done on the weekends, than I get done all week. Very inspirational, thanks for sharing.

The Cannon Family said...

Wow, what a good feeling! It's hard work, but I love it when it's done. How are you? It's so fun to see what you guys are up to on your blog! It's been forever since we've seen you guys. Glad things seem to be going well!
Cami

V and Co. said...

sally sally sally! wonderful! it looks sooo nice! you just inspired me to do nate's treasures!

Athack77 said...

Super mom to the rescue!! Donlt you just wish kids could stay organized? I go through my kids' rooms about every 6 months and I'm always amazed at what I find. I keep saying I thought I got rid of that? Way to go, I hope you gave yourself some nice treat for all your hard work.

Cannon Clan said...

hey sal i make caleb go thru his own treasures, mostly he shifts them around the room:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed