4/29/08

Another fun date with my baby Summer

4/28- I've decided that the beginning of the school year and the end are BOTH extremely stressful! Every morning since spring break, Summer had been crying to stay with me...it rips my heart out and shreds it! We both needed this night! It is so refreshing to get out with one of the kids and just have fun! The thing I just adore about kids is they make everything exciting, fresh, and fun! I took Summer to the Thanksgiving Point Farm Country and we just giggled the whole time...

Summer weighs the same as 5 newborn lambs (I did NOT get on the scale!)

Summer loves the ponies

Summer loves to climb!

What kind of smile is THAT Summer??

The terrifying goat...Summer screamed every time it came near

and climbed up the wall (and I took a picture instead of getting her down....)

8 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Sal, I love the pictures. You and Summer are so cute!!! Just think, the school year is almost over!!!

TimothyMiller said...

Sally- remember this? A B C D E F G...GOAT!

Athack77 said...

What a fun date. Your pictures look great. We only have 4 weeks left....I hate this time of year because it gets so crazy and we are all so ready for summer. Summer has a beautiful smile!

Mindy said...

I love all your entries! You do such cute things with your kids Sal. I LOVE how you're doing things individually with them. I seriously need to start doing that. Where does time go? How is it we have 9 year olds? Anyway, your kids are so cute. I laughed and laughed at your Sydney entries. Good job for recording those events! She's quite a character but you handle it so well! I just love you Sal!

Terri said...

What an awful scale... I don't know anyone who wants to know what they weigh compared to a farm animal!

Looks like you guys had fun!

the Token Asian said...

You have an escapee!

Allison said...

I love that you set aside special time with your kids- manicures, farm animals weigh-ins, aquariums. I am sure that you are a great mom! Oh, btw, Sister Dickerson was looking for you and my mom gave her your blog address! And I just heard from Susan Thomander yesterday! Gotta love the NJ connection!

Anne Marie said...

What a cute girl! You do a great job spending one-on-one time with your kids. I really miss that farm.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed