10/12/08

Insanity....

is losing your camera!!!! I am dying! I can't find it anywhere! That thing is like a third hand to me, glued to me almost everywhere I go, just ask Tom, he hates it! :) Maybe he hid it somewhere? Haha. But if I don't find it soon I will have to beg for a new one! Early Christmas present? Not that I have too much time to blog anymore, but I am going through withdrawals! I feel like I am not journaling if I don't have pictures, like when we put up the Halloween decorations...no pictures. Like when it snowed and the kids were super excited...no pictures.

I seriously don't know how long I can live like this.

10 comments:

Laura said...

I am so sorry. I know how you feel. I feel like my camera is actually an appendage on my body. I hope you find it VERY soon. Much love, Laura Sue

deputymomof6 said...

I feel your pain, I do that quite often. Then, I find it. Soooo... if you get too desperate, I have one I can loan you until you find it. It will turn up!!

Terri said...

I hope you don't find it and you get a new one! I love new cameras!

Mindy said...

It truly is the worst feeling. And it's when you don't have your camera that you see all these great pictures that you would take if you only had it! Ugh. Good luck finding it!!

Sally said...

I like the sound of that Terri...the only problem is new cameras cost mulah. :(

Athack77 said...

Hey this time of year is busy, so don't be to hard on yourself. I hope your camers turns up, it's not fun to lose something important and then pay to replace it. BTW- I think a new hair cut would lift your spirit. Bangs can be a fun change and they can also soften a face. That's why I added some to my face. Borrow a camera and post a picture if you do it. Love ya!

Anne Marie said...

Hope you find it soon!!!

Tyra said...

Is this the camera you were wanting to break this summer? Did you secretly hide it yourself?

Jenny said...

Oh no! I have done this before and it does feel like a part of you is missing! Plus, isn't it true that unless you took pictures, the event didn't really happen?! Hope you find it soon!

Sally said...

Tyra, yes it is! But I don't have money to buy a new one! :( But I have been putting the bug in Tom's ear everyday!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed