10/4/08

Kid quotes Aug-Sept

Sally- "Should I get my hair cut short?" Tom, "It is getting polygamist long..." (no offense to polygamists, and just to clarify, we (Mormons) do NOT share the same practices/beliefs)

Sydney-
"Did we get a new Friend magazine???!!!!" said very enthusiastically. Yes. "Can I read it?" Of course!

Zack-
"What do I have to eat to get a roll?" as he looked onto his dinner plate. This, from the boy who lives on bread alone!

Summer-
"I had a dream we (our family) were all in the Temple in a circle" (jaw drops and a few tears)

Savannah-
"5th grade is SO FUN! You get to do real science, like make potions and stuff!"

Zack-after he walked across a small bridge on the outside, "Mom, I just did Ninja Warrior!"

Summer
-when we picked up the kids after my sister Emma had them for 3 days, Tom said, "We missed you guys!" Summer said, "I didn't miss you." Nice.

Savannah-"I wish church had recess." (FYI, we go to church for 3 hrs every Sunday)

Summer-"Mom are you on your blob (blog) again?"

Summer praying-"Thank you for cake and ice-cream and candy and treats..."

Sydney -when I asked what she was thinking, after she threw stuff all around my classroom?! "I was just thinking it was fun." (Oh no, please help me!)

4 comments:

Laura said...

My favorite is Sydney after throwing stuff all over your classroom. I so can relate!!!

Terri said...

So fun! I like Savannah's Potions... what kid of science do they do? I am glad you Blob, it's so fun!

Sally said...

Terri, I don't know what potions they do, I think they were grinding something down in a beaker?

Heather H said...

I wish church had a recess too! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed