10/27/08

Sunday Dinner with friends

We've been friends with Melissa and Ryan now for 7 years or so. Tom and Ryan were in the same program at BYU and have the same sense of humor! I used to babysit Abby and Miranda and try to see Melissa whenever she's not working 80+ hours a week! We had a fun time at their house last night and I asked Melissa to take some pictures for me...

Sydney and Abby

Summer and Miranda

Ryan and Tom

Melissa and Sally


And out of their generosity they let me borrow a camera until I find mine OR get a new one for Christmas? Thanks guys! You have saved me! :) And all the other people I have been begging to be my photographers! (Matt- I'm still waiting for some pictures from your trip here! AND Emma- I need some of Zack in St. George!)

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

It's so fun to get together with old friends. I'm so glad you'll get to take some pictures now. Hope, hope you find your camera soon!

deputymomof6 said...

I had a great time!! I love hanging out with friends. I hope you were able to get up and go to work... I had a hard time getting up at 8!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed