10/4/08

Milestones

My girls have been begging for their ears to be pierced for a LONG time. I always said they could get them done when they asked AND could take care of them. So today when Tom was at Priesthood session of conference, I took the kids to the mall. It actually wasn't that bad taking all the kids by myself, no disasters, just Summer stood on her chair in the food court and fell off, she's ok. :)

Savannah "Before" she was really nervous!

Sydney "Before" she wasn't nervous until it was her turn

Poor baby, she was so scared, she squeezed my hand the whole time

First one done!

Look at her face! I love it!

She's so happy!

The lady cleaned them after and Savannah didn't like that

Sydney's turn!

She's trying to be brave

She picked out a "prize" for being brave

One side done and she is NOT happy...

She's not sure about this...it hurt more than she thought!

Trying to smile

Checking it out, can't quite be excited about it because she's focusing on the pain...

12 comments:

Sherrie said...

What a big deal for your girls, what a fun way to spend P.S. I took Emma when she was four I woas worried that she wouldn't let us do the second ear after the pain from the first so I talked the lady into letting me pierce one of Emma's ears and she did the other at the same time. Your gilrs were very brave!!

Allison said...

Beauty is not pain free. It is best that they learn this early in life. They look darling!

Laura said...

You left Summer out? Just kidding, I am the only psycho one to pierce a 2 year olds ears. They look SOOO cute.

Tarin said...

The girls look so great! I bet they'll love it. I got Kaiya's and Emmie's pierced at 2 years old and we've never had any problems. Now Claire is two, which means it's her turn.

What a fun outing!

Autumn said...

Oh my goodness, they look all grown up now. Saylor has already asked to get her ears pierced. For some reason I am freaking out about this decision. I keep thinking that she should wait until she get's married or something. Do you think I will win this one?

Terri said...

How fun, I really like savannahs face!

Unknown said...

They look so grown up! Such cute girls!

Anne Marie said...

They look beautiful! I love the pics you took to show each step of the process.

Jardinefamily said...

I love their faces in each picture. I still remember getting my ears pierced-- the tension before, the pop, and thank goodness its over fast. We had to work on my dad before he felt good about me getting them pierced. I got them done when he was on a trip. When he got home he had brought me about 10 pairs of earrings to surprise me. I was so excited.

Bonnie said...

We tried to do Julia's the 2nd time but she just couldn't. She took her first ones out at school after only two days, regretted it, saved her own money..sat down in the chair and the 2nd time bawled her eyes out. Needless to say, her ears are not pieced and wont be anytime soon. Poor Jen, like she didn't have enough on Julia's baptism day!

I am glad you won Jen's Give Away! Way to go!

Kelli Proctor said...

you have THE cutest family, what a fun milestone to go get their ear pierced! You are such a cool mom!

Jenny said...

What a fun outing! Audrey says she wants to get hers pierced when she's 7 (I wonder if she'll keep putting it off - she hates shots/needles). The girls look great, and so grown up! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed