10/17/08

A Letter

Dearest Tommy,

Please have mercy and get me a new camera!

I am dying!

I know I'm dramatic but this is a HUGE part of documenting my life! How can I do it without a camera?

I took Savannah's advice (sweet girl!) and prayed to find it. I have not found it yet. I believe prayers are answered but in this case I think my camera was stolen. There's no other explanation!

I know it's not an easy decision, because you love to get me things I am "desperate" for and there are other factors at play here, like cha-ching, but what is to be done?

Thanks for listening to my whining. I love you!

Love,

Sally

5 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Way to go, Sally --- no public pressure on Tom or anything...

Laura said...

This is sorta' like your book of remembrance. You definately don't want to miss all the good memories!!!

Heather said...

If I was Tom, I'd get you a camera - a way nice one too. =)
My blog is www.homesbyheather.blogspot.com
Thanks for the email - I look forward to getting to know you better!

deputymomof6 said...

Yeah, Tom... no pressure!! :) I really do have an extra one you can use until Christmas if he wants to "hook you up" with a Canon Rebel!!! :) Let me know. I was off for another weekend and just sat around and scrapped. I got a TON of layouts done. I hope to see you all next weekend... maybe Sunday for dessert? Let me know!!

The Cannon Family said...

I totally feel your pain. It's so sad not to be able to post pictures!! I'll pray for you to get a camera if you pray for me to get a computer :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed