6/6/08

Date with my Syders

About a month ago, Tom and Syd went to the zoo and Syd could not stop talking about this stuffed tiger she wanted, she called it her "sauce". I had no idea why she called it that. Well, she saved up for it, so when it was time for a date again I took her to the zoo to get her "sauce". It wasn't until I saw the tag that I "got it". It said SOS (Save Our Space). I had to laugh. We had a great time together. Kids are so different one on one. I totally cherish that time!


we saw a spider...

and a monkey...

SOS and Sydney


I just LOVE those eyes!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Syders is so cute, love the last pic! Who is the blogging maniac? Too bad we can't be blogging side by side laughing together!

Terri said...

Syd is so funny, that reminds me of something I did when I was little, My dad worked for philips 66 (you know the oil co.) My mom was wearing a philips 66 shirt and I asked her where the 'D' was. Then I explained "you know the 'd' in 6-D-6" It still makes my parents laugh. Good for you Syd "SOS" is classic.

Anne Marie said...

What great pics of you and your girl. I love all the one-on-one dates you do with your kiddos.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed