6/24/08

Tagged!

Tag
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS (aside from the top 2 family & faith)
1. Being at home with my family/not working!!
2. Diet pepsi & chocolate
3. Enjoying the beautiful outdoors and playing in the mountains. I love hearing my kids say they never want to leave and that they want to live in the mountains! ( I love watching them play using their imaginations, it's so great!)

FEARS
1. Heights, flying (I have panic attacks on planes!)
2. Not being able to have another baby
3. Fast water/rivers=drowning

GOALS
1. Stay at home (no more working outside the home)
2. Learn flute again, I miss it!
3. Be healthy and fit!!!!!


CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Blogging
2. Sewing/collecting moda fabric
3. Trying desperately to keep my kids occupied 12 hours a day!!!!

RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I am the shortest person in my family, this is not a surprise to most people! :)
2. I totally love music and need it playing all day!! (I love that my kids love my music too and we play it loud and dance around!)
3. I am a total cheese ball (whatever that means, but it's true!)

I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Tim/Angie
2. Jerry/Autumn
3. Mom
4. Dad
5. Ali/Dan, you need to update your blog! :)

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Fun to read about you. Love the mountains too (although they're hard to come by in south Texas). Keeping kids entertained and busy all day during the summer makes for a very full day.

Allison said...

I loved learning a little bit more about you! I love that you love music all the time. Me too. Enjoy your summer time with your kids!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed