6/16/08

Goings on

Care package from Grandma and Bapa that we got on Weds, "something soft to cuddle, something to color, something soft to eat (knox blocks)" thanks!!

she really was happy...

so hard to get her to eat ANYTHING!

this was taken after the ER visit, she still looks like a skeleton

Fathers day, Tom drew pictures for the kids to color, they love that!

Summer is a little happier

opening gifts from the kids


this would've been a great picture but Summer was mad for some reason...

6/16 Grandma and Bapa visit from New Mexico, the kids always get excited when they come! They played games and did a few crafts (stain glass, water color, scratch pictures)


Zack is very proud of his Kung Fu panda move


Thanks for the fun day! We all needed it! Though you may be tired. :)

11 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

maia asked why carson was with tom! hee hee i think zack was suppose to be mine. i may have to steal him in august.

Terri said...

Looks like crazy fun! Well get the Grandparents next week :) actually the kids will get them, Yeah for grandparents!!!

Sally said...

Heidi, Mike kept saying how much Zack was like Carson!!! :) So are you coming here in August for sure??? and when?

Bacons-Bits said...

Sally, we had no idea this was going on with Summer! Well, maybe Michelle did, but hadn't heard! We just got back from Toronto after a visit with the fam, but if there anything we can do, please let us know!!

--Jon
P.S. I needs Tom's email address. Please send it to my email.

Terri said...

Okay sally, I am offically sick of Viva La Vida :)LOL

Kendra said...

I'm not sick of Viva La Vida! This song rocks! Poor Summer. I hope she is feeling better! Love the grandparent pictures and a normal picture of Tom.

Sally said...

Terri! You're funny, I actually still love it but I am sick of hearing it first too...I may put my playlist on shuffle...

Cannon Clan said...

hi sally we are coming in august some where around 8th and then on to idaho and then back we still havent gotten everything blocked out, i'll let you know!

girlsmama said...

Sally I'm so sorry about Summer! I hope she is doing better! DEhydration is a yucky miserable thing. Not to mention the pain! Let us know how she is doing.

Terri said...

You're too good to me! :) I do like your playlist!

Laura said...

Pitiful baby, I hope she is feeling LOTS better. Love, Laura

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed