6/6/08

Memorial Day at Thanksgiving Point...

I don't know what we were thinking! Memorial Day...rainy & cold...everyone within 30 miles at Thanksgiving Point! I can usually handle crowds just fine but this day was ridiculous! Savannah and Tom do NOT like crowds and chaos, as you will see in these pictures. We did have fun with Jerry's family, Tim's family, and Nick & Evie.


Evie & Nick, I love the reflection

Savannah NOT handling the noise/crowds, plus she thinks she is "too old for this stuff" (oh please help me, I am not ready for the pre-teen stage!)

Monkeys...Atlie, Sydney, Summer

Tom retreating in the sand pit...

Cute baby Evie

Macie and Timmy

Zack and his trilobite

Tom and Savannah look a little tired

Savannah and Sally

Summer, Atlie, and Sydney

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE the pic of you and Sav!

Terri said...

I like the picture of the trilobites... uh I mean the one with zack :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed