6/15/08

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful men in our lives! There is nothing like watching a father play with his kids!

Tom, you are the best at playing! Thanks for being an amazing "dada" we love you more than words can express!!

dad for 10 years and counting...


Savannah-"Daddy is very funny and I love when he's in a silly mood because he will be hyper with me. And I love it when he forces mommy to give him a massage."
Sydney- "I like when daddy plays rough with me! And spinning me around and throwing me on the couch!"
Zackary-"Daddy draws me cool stuff. He plays with me. He builds legos with me. I love daddy. He plays crossbows and catapults with me. He tickles me and spins me around."
Summer-"I love dada! He's silly and fun. Thank you for sharing your candy with me."


Bapa, thanks for being a great dad and father-in-law. Thanks for giving us many traditions we have adopted into our family! You are a great example to us! We love you!!

dad for 36 years!

Savannah-"I love it when you play with me and I love when you play with your trains with me. I love you."
Sydney-"Bapa, I love you, so tomorrow I will draw a picture of a train for you."
Zackary-"I love him. I like his trains. I like that he plays with me and that he's funny."
Summer-"I love you, you are coming to my house. Thank you for the package. You are funny and I play with you."



Pops, there is no one in the world like you! Thanks for loving us all unconditionally! Thanks for being so selfless with your own 9 kids and 13 grandkids! We love you!!

dad for 36 years!

Savannah-"I love you, I love to play with you and you're so much fun to joke around with. I love your food that you make!"
Sydney-"Pops, I love you, I like your backyard because there is so much room to run around. You make me laugh and I love you!"
Zackary-"You are funny and you make me laugh and you are nice! I love you!"
Summer-"Pops is nice and I love him."



Tom with each of the kids...

typical!





Dads ARE great!!

5 comments:

Anne Marie said...

These pics are priceless.

Terri said...

Wow, there are quite a few "normal" pictures of Tom

Allison said...

You got a good one there Sally!

Wendy said...

What a nice entry! Hurray for Dads!

Mindy said...

Tom is great. I love the pictures with each of the kids. What a cute idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed