6/14/08

ER

So, I couldn't stand to see her sunken eyes any longer, and my mom freaked out that I hadn't taken her in so I took her in. She had a few bags of saline solution and another nausea medication and some morphine. She has lost 5 pounds in 3 days! She still has not opened her mouth to talk but when I asked if she wanted Sonic slushes she clapped her hands! It was cute. I LOVE Sonic slushes! I really hope we don't have to go back to the ER for rehydration, they had a hard time finding a vein because she was so dehydrated, SAD!

these were taken with my cell phone...



10 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, I am glad you took her in, I hope she starts feeling better soon. Giver her some snuggles from us!

Jen Stewart said...

Oh Sally! I'm sorry, I hope she is feeling better. Do they know why she is so dehydrated and losing weight? We'll say a few extra prayers for her. Hang in there.

Heather H said...

Poor little thing, I hope she is back to normal soon!

Tarin said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I remember getting my tonsils out when I was little, and it was rough going for a while. I hope Summer feels better VERY soon! I'm sorry it's been such a rotten few days for you guys. Let me know if I can help out!

Cannon Clan said...

poor summer bug, those picts make me want to cry! i hope she gets better soon!

Jenny said...

I'm glad you took her in - she looks so sad and I hope the fluids helped perk her up. Sorry she's had such a rough time of it!

Allison said...

Sally,
It is so hard when your kids are hurting! James had tubes put in his ears TWICE, as a toddler. It puts a lot of stress on mom! I hope that she is recovered fully and that you can go get a massage!
I have finally started blogging again after an incredibly busy May and June. Check out my blog for pix of Uncle Eric with our family for my son's graduation, last weekend!

deputymomof6 said...

OMGoodness, so SAD!! We hope she is doing better. I will bring Miranda to see her when she is better. We miss you guys!!

Nat said...

Sally,

I am so sorry she's been so sick! There is nothing like having a sick kids, and feeling helpless!
Looks likes she's doing better :)

Mindy said...

I'm so glad she's on the way up! Sonic slushies will do that! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed