6/20/08

Water Babies

The Legacy Center is an incredible place! Just another reason I love Lehi! The pool is outdoor/indoor and SO kid friendly, the planners really knew their population! We went swimming for 4 hours today and I think the kids could've stayed longer...me, not so much (I am SO burnt even with 50+ SPF sunscreen! Thanks British skin!!!) Now onto cute pictures of my water babies! (I've only been a SAHM for a few weeks and I don't want to go back to work, wahh) I just love it.

Legacy Center

the water bucket

baby splash mountain (too babyish for my Summer...)

Savannah in the lazy river

Sydney, Zack, Savannah in the river

Summer

Zack o man

Vanna batting eyelashes

Summer & Sydney

Zack having too much fun splashing everyone...yep, the dry moms sitting along the side!

Summer and her blue lips

9 comments:

Terri said...

Oh, that looks like fun! I bet the kids had a blast.

Anne Marie said...

That looks like an amazing place! How fun.

Kendra said...

What a fun pool! My kids would never want to leave!! Glad to see Summer is back in action.

Kendra said...

Can you help me with a blog header?Email me thedockstaders@cox.net

The Stewart's said...

man wish we were there. much better than spending 3 and 1/2 hours in the doctors office.

Mindy said...

How fun! Utah does seem to have really good water parks. I'm so jealous! Although it rarely gets hot enough here to need them. I just need to come and visit!

Heather H said...

You made me want to go there! I have been too chicken to take my two little runners there, maybe we should set up a ward playdate there.

Athack77 said...

My kids would love me to take them there everyday! It is so fun!!!

Ker said...

looks like a fun day

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed