7/10/08

Discovery Gardens

I love this place! I think it's pricey if you don't have a thanksgiving point membership, so just come when I go and get 1/2 off! Thanks Laura, Krissy, and Jenny for coming!! And Laura, thanks for sharing your snacks with my "starving" children! Haha!

the cute stew crew-adam, brandon, breezy, raegan




i love how summer looks up to her big sister!

ethan and zack playing indiana jones with their "whips" so cute!

the kids got to make paper puppets



the crowd of us :)

hi zack

strike a pose

7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

That looks like a total blast! One of the best parts of summer is getting to hang out with friends.

Cannon Clan said...

okay i'm going to start a list of all the fun things you are doing that we can do in august!

Heather H said...

So fun! I want to come next time! And thanks for the address of one of the other splash parks, I will totally have to check that out!

V and Co. said...

haha i guess MY joking didnt come out in my typing either...i knew you were joking but i thought i would explain it better!

Athack77 said...

That's it, your pictures look ao fun, I'm taking my kids! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mindy said...

Hi Sal! It was so fun getting caught up on your blog! I decided even if I can't blog on mine, I can still find time to read yours! It looks like you guys are having such a great summer! Lots of parks and water and friends... it's what summer is all about. :)

Thanks for always leaving comments. It's so great to feel connected to you across the miles. :) I miss you Sal!

Blogger said...

Just found your blog and boy, it looks like you have found a little piece of heaven where you live...so much to see and do and surrounded by so many smiling faces, you are so blessed :)

Have a great weekend!!

Bella

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed