7/9/08

Splash Park #2

I made the trek up to Herriman again because their parks are so infinitely better than ours! I took a friend for each of my kids (except Summer because I didn't have enough room in the bus). It was fun to have a van full of kids! We met my good friend Laura at the park with her 5 kids and then went back to her house for more fun on the huge inflatable water slide! Fun day! I will seriously miss this when it all ends in a few weeks...call the "wambulance" I'm whining again!

Savannah & Natalie

Sydney & Makayla

Isaac & Zack

I found out the residents of this town pay a small amount each month for all these awesome parks! I think it's worth it!

5 comments:

Laura said...

How sad am I? I didn't know we were paying a monthly fee for our parks!!! Good to know. I guess it's a good thing Brandon is paying the bills!

Athack77 said...

I wish Alpine would get a park like that one. Apparently we only love baseball in Alpine, hence all the baseball parks. That's a great pic of the guys!

Heather H said...

Hey which park is that? I wanted to try out the other ones besides the one on 5600 and 14000 but I cant seem to figure out where they are. Help!! :)

Sally said...

Heather-It's 12800 S and 4500 W. I like it cuz the park is actually in with the splash stuff, but ultimately the other one is better with the pavilion.

Laura- I think it's only $5/mo and it's with your utilities. :)

Anne Marie said...

Oh my goodness. That looks like so much fun. Our community pool looks so boring in comparison.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed