7/22/08

Friend Time!

Yesterday I got to spend the day with friends from my freshman year at BYU, lets just say we've known each other for a LONG time! Carrie just moved back to Utah (YAY! now we just need to get Shauna, Tyra, Mindy, Carrie V, and Christy!!!) and Tyra was in town so we met at McDonalds to let the kids eat and play. It was an ordeal for me to get there, seriously?! I thought my kids would get easier when they got older...what dream world did I live in? In some ways they have but in others they have just got harder. For example, years ago when I would take the kids to McDonalds it would involve me crawling up in the playplace to get them to come out so we could go home!!!! Now it's dealing with getting the older children who "don't want to go to stupid, baby, boring, McDonalds!!!" into the car to leave home... still a huge fit to deal with. But worth it to just sit with friends and sip a diet coke!

Carrie & Laura (my bright window in the background is not the perfect place to take a picture so I had to play with it in iphoto, still super cute though!)

Tyra





Cutest baby ever! See Laura's blog for a funny story!

Thanks for the fun ladies!

2 comments:

Laura said...

so much fun.......sorry for the crap.

Anne Marie said...

It is always so much fun to get together with old friends. I am totally with you on the whole "parenting will get easier one day" dream. My older boys always fight me now when I say we're going to meet some friends at the park or McDonald's. So many things they used to love doing they've outgrown:(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed