7/25/08

Friends

So fun to have friend time! Laura, Tyra, and I all went to Tepanyaki and then to Stevenettes (now the "malt shoppe"). I remember going to Stevenettes all the time for shakes back in the day...and everything was still the same! And not in a good way, same tables, vinyl seats, old jukebox, carpet...but it sure was fun to sit with friends and laugh at all the young kids at BYU now. Carrie and John met us there, I was very impressed that John came to girls nite, it was fun. Doesn't feel like we're that old girls! When I'm with you it feels like I'm 18 again!

Laura, Sally, Tyra

Laura's kids, Tyra's kids, and my kids, what a bunch of cuties!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

What cute kids AND cute moms. I miss you guys!!!

The Rideout Timeout said...

I wish I could have been there :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed