4/8/08

Cannon Family Craziness...

Last night we had FHE and Sydney gave the cutest lesson (one they did at activity days), Savannah played a song on the piano, Zack was in charge of the game so we played Dinosaur Bingo, and Tom and Summer were in charge of treats, chocolate pudding and cool whip. We're all sitting at the table and Tom is being silly (as usual) and starts a food fight, well luckily it was just between him and Sydney this time! We were ALL laughing hysterically, especially Zack, he has the best laugh! Then Zack shouts out, "I just peed my pants!" We all laughed even harder! Anyway, just wanted to share the funny/crazy things that happen at the Cannon Center!!!

12 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

you guys are such a cute family! Love it!

Katie said...

You guys are so much fun! What fun memories. Your blog looks great, and good job on the pages. (Did I tell you that site is my sister's? I helped her start it, but got too busy, so now she does most of the stuff?) Also, thanks for the spiritual uplift that I got from reading your past few posts. I'm sure things will work out for you guys, just hang in there!

Terri said...

I laugh when I think that Matt and Tom are brothers. Tom must have got the silly genes and I believe that it was passed down to your children.

Wendy said...

I'm sure Zack is happy for everyone to know that he peed his pants! That's hilarious - I'm glad he kept laughing!

Athack77 said...

A food fight and peed pamts...that's what family fun is all about. Don't you just love kids and adults that a more like kids too!

Sherrie said...

FHE isn't usually as fun at my house by the time we get the kids in the familyroom and say the prayer Ben starts picking on Emma and we usually end in tears.

Laura said...

What great memories. This is a story that will be told to Zack for ages!!!

Allison said...

Your kids are unbelievable cute! I love your new template. . . is this all from photo shop? Did you know that Eric has a bit part in the new film "Superhero". Probably not quite suitable for your little ones, but my bigger boys will go and love all the body humor!

Kendra said...

Love it Sally! You guys are hilarious!

Cannon Clan said...

tom your crazy! cant wait to enjoy it first hand:)

Heather H said...

Too funny! I updated my post about the weather, it isnt looking quite as nice unfortunately. Is it spring break next week? I hope you get to do some fun stuff with your kids if it is.

Jardinefamily said...

My boys would have loved that. Sam always says uncle tom is so silly.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed