4/19/08

I love being a girl and having girls!!!

Savannah and I went on a date Saturday. We got pedicures and Savannah also had a manicure and got a wax dip! She was so cute and excited! I think I just got her addicted to being pampered! Afterwards we went to Petsmart and got 10 neon tetras. Total fish in our tank; 11 guppies(3 are new babies), 10 tetras, and 2 frogs. It's so fun to see everyone enjoying the tank. Savannah has been reading about fish and taking care of tanks, it's so adorable! When we bought the tetras today she said, "Mom, tetras are egg scatterers, guppies are live bearers." I am slightly worried because the kids have named EVERY fish...so when they die I know there will be sadness!!! Like mother, like children...I cried when our first guppy died 12 years ago, it got this horrible fish disease and we couldn't get rid of it...it died slowly, I was sad. No shocker to my family that I cried! The big joke for years has been that I cried when the ant died in "Honey, I shrunk the kids", yep, not just a tear...I CRIED! OK, the REAL funny part is I heard Kate Hudson on Jay Leno say she did the same thing! Ha! I'm just like Kate Hudson! :) yeah...not so much!

getting the pedi...

She picked gold polish for her hands and blue sparkle for her feet.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Little Miss Savannah is so pretty! WHat a fun Mom/daughter date! Maybe we can double in a couple years with me & Maddie.

Terri said...

Oh, no girls for me... good thing I was a tomboy! And I cried when the ant died too, I was a little younger though :)

Cannon Clan said...

maia and i have a date for next tuesday to get our hair done cant wait!

Athack77 said...

It is fun to be a girl. I take my girls on their birthday's and they love it. I hope your fish hang around more than ours. Our last one didn;t even last 48 hours and it was another burial in the toilet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed