4/21/08

Tom

Tom's first day at Omniture was great!! Pretty much trainings all day but he came home with some goodies...a laptop, a blackberry cell phone, and oh yeah, don't forget about the small remote control green Omniture car! (um, where's the real car????) He and Zack had fun chasing the cat! Boys! And even though I also worked a full day today I gave Tom a back, head, and hand massage! I can't help it, he's not a "snuggly" guy so I get close this way. :) In his defense he doesn't like when I snuggle with him because I fall asleep...every time!! And Tommy, thanks for spending ALL day Saturday going through 12 years of papers from our filing cabinet and garage and cupboards! And thanks for not throwing away ALL my stuff! :) He filled up our recycle bin with papers! (Sometimes I need a little help getting rid of stuff!) So, I guess he really deserved those massages...

9 comments:

2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

I am so happy for you! I have had you guys in my prayers for a while!

When I told Stace that he got a job with Omniture...Stace was happy. he said it's one of the best places to work for in the country right now, because they are growing so well and strong!

Terri said...

Yeah! I hope Tom continues to like his job! It's good to have someone else get rid of your excess stuff I hope you feel relief and not sadness.

Anne Marie said...

Hey, Sally. Fun to have you stop by my blog. Your kids look so cute, and the ones I did know in Wyview have grown so much. I always remember what a great example you were to everyone during that time you lived there. One lesson you gave during Relief Society still has stuck with me. It was a lesson on not judging other people and accepting that we're all doing the best we can. It was one of my all-time favorites.

Laura said...

Congrats on the great, new job!

Cannon Clan said...

yeah tom! sounds like you found a winner for a company! congrats!!!

TimothyMiller said...

I think he is going to love that place. I have heard so many cool things about working there...and it sounds like they are all true.

The Stewart's said...

Happy Happy day! I am so glad things are working out for your family! And you need to tell tom that it's time for your massage!!! Tom it's sally's turn!

Athack77 said...

Yea, I'm glad Tom had a good first day. It's always nice when they know how to treat others. Our friend from the MBA program Brent Dykes works at Omniture, Maybe Tom will get to work with him. Brent's a great guy.

Sherrie said...

Congrats on the new job! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed