4/15/08

Great News!!!

I can't sleep...so I blog! And it's not entirely due to the fact that I have a nasty bladder/kidney infection which put me in enough pain to start breathing like I'm in labor! I even told Tom I wanted an epidural! I know I am the worlds' biggest wimp...I am happy to say that I gave up on my cranberry juice and finally went to the instacare and got REAL medicine, hooray for doctors! BUT the great news is that tonight at 6:15 Tom got a job offer with Omniture!!! Talk about feeling a weight lifted! Tom said, "I feel as light as a feather." We felt so overjoyed and grateful! Tom's last day at work is this Friday, and he starts his new job on Monday!!! How amazing! We had to thank Heavenly Father right away. We fasted last week and a few of our kids did also. We are so grateful to all our family and friends who offered support and kind words and prayers. We are so lucky to have all of you! This was a minor trial but still hard, and we're SO glad it's over!

16 comments:

Bacons-Bits said...

Tom that is awesome news!! So now that you're there, with HR (right?), think you can find a place for a cousin?! Seriously though (although no doubt about it, I would love a job there :-)), that is an awesome company!! Congrats to you and Sally! We didn't hear the bad news until Sunday (talking with Wendy), but to hear the good news so quickly is just great! All the best!!
--Jon

Jen Stewart said...

Yay! Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Love the new look of the blog!

Laura said...

Congrats! What great news! Now you can REALLY enjoy SPring Break!

Terri said...

Yeah! What a relief for you! Love you.

Cannon Clan said...

yeah!!!! that is totally amazing sally! i'm so glad that tom found something so fast. that will make your spring break smile:)

Kendra said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you guys! That really is a weight lifted!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new job. Nate almost had an interview there back in 2005 when we were looking to move out of California. They took too long to get back to him and by the time they did, he already had gotten the offer from his current employer.

Jenny said...

Hooray! Wonderful news! Hope you are feeling better soon, too!

Wendy said...

That's amazing! Congratulations - that is such wonderful news!

Mindy said...

Ohmygosh! You're not going to believe this but that's where David's brother Geoff works! What a small world! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you - a job and drugs. Life doesn't get much better. :)

Tell Tom to look for Geoff!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family!

TimothyMiller said...

That is so good to hear. With the way things are in the job market it is pretty amazing that he found something so soon. I can't help but think that all the right things that you two have been doing was part of the reason. God loves to bless those that love Him.

Tarin said...

Sally, I'm so relieved for you! Congratulations! What wonderful news. I'm really happy/relieved for you guys. :)

Heather H said...

Yay for the new job!! Heavenly Father works in wonderful ways! Good thinking going and getting real medicine, I hope you are feeling better soon!

V and Co. said...

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Katie said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I hope that he will like the new job! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed