4/11/08

Field Trip Day!

While Summer was screaming/crying on the floor this morning ( "I don't want to go to Janice's!!!") the phone rang, it was Janice (my babysitter), saying that her daughter was really sick...so I got to take Summer to school with me! I was happy, Summer was happy, I love those days! She is a good model for my class and she's so good! My class went on a field trip to Cabellas, a sporting store that has a sweet aquarium and all kinds of animals (stuffed). It was fun AND we didn't lose anyone or have any kind of accident! Success! I love when Summer comes to school with me! What a good way to end the week! And can I just say I am so excited to be a stay at home mom at least for a week, next week during spring break! YAY! I plan on doing LOTS of playing, with my kiddos, with my friends (who I never get to see), I SO need this!!


Summer and "Miss Amy"one of my fabulous aides! Summer loves her!

This is a precious picture of of one of my sweet students. I just adore this picture!

Kids looking at all the animals. Summer said, "I want one of those!"

Summer in the shooting gallery. We had a lot of fun. The skunks actually squirt water at you if you get them!

8 comments:

Jardinefamily said...

Lets hook up on your spring break. The weather is supposed to be great.

Terri said...

Looks like fun. I am glad you had a special day with summer. Have a great spring break!

Wendy said...

I love the mother/daughter matching braids - too cute! I just cut all my hair off - looking at your cute braids makes me well a teensy bit sad!

Kelli Proctor said...

looks like tons of fun! I LOVE you hair in the braids, its so cute!

Athack77 said...

Cabella's has some really great activities for those who have to wait while others shop. I'm glad it worked out for you to take Summer. I look forward to seeing your family next week.

Heather H said...

How fun! Your braids are super cute!

Jenny said...

Looks like a fun field trip. I love your braids! Let's get together over spring break!

Nat said...

Thanks for sharing that pic! It's so dang cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed