4/17/08

Sally's ABC's

A-attached or single: Attached. Very attached.
B-best friend: Tommy of course but talking of girlfriends it would be hard to pick one, I have a few "besties"
C-cake or pie: Dutch apple pie with ice-cream
D-day of choice: Disneyland with my family is my new dream! I have never been!
E-essential items: cellphone, ipod, Diet Pepsi, my computer and internet-to blog of course!
F-favorite color: green
G-gummy bears or worms: definitely worms and I like the sour ones....
H-hometown: Maplewood, New Jersey but we moved SO much when I was growing up.
I-indulgences: I love having nails done and pedicures, Diet Pepsi, itunes, and anything crafty!
J-January or July: hmm, my b-day is in Jan, but I love July 4th, I'm going with both!!
K-kids: Savannah (9), Sydney (8), Zackary (6), Summer (4), and hopefully someday Joshua & Zoe.........
L-life would be incomplete without: The Gospel, family, girlfriends (AKA besties), blogging, music, mountains, and Diet Pepsi with pebbled ice (I have seriously looked into buying a pebbled ice machine!)
M-Marriage date: April 27, 1996 (12 years in a few weeks!!)
N-number of siblings: 4 sisters and 4 brothers can't imagine life without them!! We "get" each other, when no one else does! :)
O-oranges or apples: oranges but I can't/won't peel them
P-phobia or fears: spiders, being alone, the dark, forests (I have watched too many scary movies), airplanes, tornados, drowning...oh my gosh I have A LOT!!!!!! (and I am forcing myself to stop!)
Q-quotes: "Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death." unknown
R- reason to smile: nap time, days off work, babies (and my kids), friends and family who finally start blogging! when Tom comes home, a clean house (notice how that came AFTER "tom comes home"), music...there are many things, I love smiling!
S-season: I love the Fall, I miss the leaves in New Jersey
T-tag 6: Jerry, Tim, Ali, and anyone who hasn't done this yet...if you are reading this that means YOU!
U-unknown fact about me: It took me ALL day to come up with this one (you all know everything)...I cannot swallow pills easily. It takes me a while to get them down. Even in high school my mom asked the doctor to give me the liquid antibiotic, how embarrassing and pathetic!
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals: sorry Corinne and Ali...I am a carnivore...but I do have salads for lunch everyday!
W-white or wheat: I want white...but I eat wheat.
X-x-ray vision, invisibility or flying as a super power: I like how Heidi said she could use all three, but I have to say flying.
Y-Your favorite food: Italian anything, cheese, chocolate
Z-zodiac sign: Capricorn

3 comments:

Terri said...

If you get a pebbled ice machine I am moving in!!!!!

Sherrie said...

Did you know you can buy bagged ice at sonic and then put it in your ice despenser, just make sure you turn off the ice maker before you do. But a bag of ice is between 1-2 bucks and I think totally worth it!

Sally said...

Good idea to put it in the ice dispenser! I actually go to the drive through at Sonic JUST to buy the bag of pebbled ice, nothing else! And Macey's sells it by the bag in the back of the store.

So funny, Terri that you said that! Because I was going to put that exact line in my post! :) We are kindred spirits!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed