4/21/08

Some recent activities and not so recent...

Meeting with some wonderful women from the BYU 203rd ward when we lived in Wyview, (memories...on the 3rd floor, we had 3 kids and expecting #4, 675 sq ft apartment, I was the OLDEST lady in the ward, besides Sis. Yalden, and it was unforgettable...even though I want to forget about the inconveniences...driving laundry to my mom's house every week so I wouldn't have to battle the laundry mat with 3 kids, among other things...good times!) I loved everyone I met there and it is fun to keep up with you ladies through the blogs!

Shawna, Dawnelle, Kelli, Sally, Amy


Sisters! Sally, Mary, Hannah

Atlie & Macie's birthday party, I love Summer's face in the background...

Angie used 10 cake mixes! She gave everyone Enormous pieces! (My kids didn't complain!)

A fun FHE by Tom, of course! The kids are blowing fire onto Shadrak, Meshak, and Abednigo (I don't know if I spelled those right...)

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love the sisters shot! How fun! It makes me wish I had some sisters!

2 + 2+1 = 5 said...

First of all...can I have your email address? That is how I do replies on my blog comments :)

Second...was my sister in your BYU ward? Brian and Gunilla Taylor?

Third...please share where you get the inspiration to your family home evenings...makes me want to come over every week.

Emma Barrus (emmabarrus@gmail.com)

Sally said...

Gunilla! I LOVE her!! She was my counselor!! She's your sister?! How cool!

my email is pbjpreschool@hotmail.com

and Tom is just full of creative ideas, he's amazing. We should have you guys over for FHE...although I think Tom would be embarrassed!

Athack77 said...

Yep, it looks like another awesome FHE idea I can steal from Tom. Tell him to keep crankin' em out! I sure loved seeing you, last week. We'll have to plan something for this summer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed